Stick Squad - 3 Stick Squad - 3

for those who want help, the guide button doesn't link to a walkthrough for stick squad 3, it's for stick squad 2. But, if you go on Spoofgames/brutal studios youtube channel, the guide for stick squad 3 is on there.

Forbidden Arms Forbidden Arms

This game is so awesome. :D You slice and dice hundreds of ninjas and spiders while finding your way of the sword/soul/arts and finding out more about how this happened. While the action is really fun and keeps me playing, I need to say one thing. TOO. MUCH. SHURIKENS. I know you have a medal for it, but seriously, there are so many shurikens. Juggled all the time and kinda annoying. Still, feels pretty awesome cutting through all of them. :D I give you a 4.5 for giving so much action in one game without it being TOO much action to handle. (mind you, it's to the brim with action :D)

Street Fighter LoA2 Demo Street Fighter LoA2 Demo

Seriously, I was able to beat Dan Hibiki AGAIN. What you got against the man? I'm watching you...

Muja responds:

Lol, actually you can lose willingly against Dan, the story will proceed anyway :D

Thanx for the review!

Street Fighter LoA Street Fighter LoA

0/5 I was able to beat Dan Hibiki. Should not be possible.

Muja responds:

ahahahahah sorry, sorry.
Dan would never lose, let's say he just slipped :D

Recordshop Tycoon 2 Recordshop Tycoon 2

This is... a pretty game, it meets expectations. You added new things which proved to be very effective for the game including a bit of witty humor in the news. :) Unfortunately though, I have found a few things that detract from the game a bit. 1. The game can be a bit hard at the start for some if they don't have a full idea of what they're doing; on my first try, I got -net profit for the entire file, next one went fine, though. :) 2. Can there please be an option to have the marketing price NOT go to normal (depending on karma) every day? It can get kinda annoying. This is about as honest us I can get with this review. Hope you have a happy day and keep making great games!

Madness Combat Defense Madness Combat Defense

I'm beginning to think that the agent's in the Madness series are just holding back... A LOT.

Pan Man Pan Man

What's even moar magical about Panman is that he can have a hot pan without needing a stove, his hand IS the stove.

molkman responds:

Magical Stovepan!

MADNESS : Family Duels MADNESS : Family Duels

For all you people who think it's impossible. It's NOT. It's just very... very... hard. I'm stuck on the final boss, and that's only 'cause of no checkpoints in between the 3 (I think) different stages. So yeah, you can do it. You just have to persevere. (on the actual game, great job.)

Flash Bash Flash Bash

Trust me, this game is really good. It has players from all the other games and a nice fighting system. There are just those flaws here and there. Inglors Pile driver is too strong for a normal move. The controls are nice, but seem to not work occasionally. Just my thoughts.

Godlimations responds:

I've fixed some of the issues with z.inglor with a new update, hope you enjoy :)

Shoot 'Em Shoot 'Em

Hasn't I seen this before?