Stick Squad - 3 Stick Squad - 3

for those who want help, the guide button doesn't link to a walkthrough for stick squad 3, it's for stick squad 2. But, if you go on Spoofgames/brutal studios youtube channel, the guide for stick squad 3 is on there.

Forbidden Arms Forbidden Arms

This game is so awesome. :D You slice and dice hundreds of ninjas and spiders while finding your way of the sword/soul/arts and finding out more about how this happened. While the action is really fun and keeps me playing, I need to say one thing. TOO. MUCH. SHURIKENS. I know you have a medal for it, but seriously, there are so many shurikens. Juggled all the time and kinda annoying. Still, feels pretty awesome cutting through all of them. :D I give you a 4.5 for giving so much action in one game without it being TOO much action to handle. (mind you, it's to the brim with action :D)

Street Fighter LoA2 Demo Street Fighter LoA2 Demo

Seriously, I was able to beat Dan Hibiki AGAIN. What you got against the man? I'm watching you...

Muja responds:

Lol, actually you can lose willingly against Dan, the story will proceed anyway :D

Thanx for the review!

Armed with Wings - Ravage Armed with Wings - Ravage

I could listen to this all day. The perfect song to blackmist the cut out of enemies.